Immediate opening available for experienced Project Engineer in Rockingham, VT. Minimum of 5 years prior experience is required. Responsibilities include: Assisting PM with planning, organizing and managing project, ensuring safety, project quality, cost control and customer satisfaction objectives are met.
- Demonstrated knowledge of scheduling, cost engineering, subcontract coordination, and general project administration.
- Field experience or familiarity with layout, concrete placement and QC, and steel erection.
- Bridge or heavy civil experience preferred.
- Solid ability to read and understand drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of Primavera preferred.
- Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player and reliable.
- Able to develop and manage a positive working relationship with owners and engineers.
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Minimum 5 years experience required.
Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (e.g. B.S. Civil) or related field. References required. Please submit resume online at www.reed-reed.com. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://reed-reed.com/jobs/apply-online/ →