The Electrical Helper is able and responsible to perform a wide range of electrical related and general tasks that support the ongoing construction activities on site. This individual is typically part of a crew team that is self-performing tasks or helping the crew complete its planned activities for the day. The Electrical Helper is able to follow and understand direction, working alone or as part of a crew.
- At a minimum, must presently be licensed as a Maine State Electrician’s Helper.
- Must have experience working in substations
- Able to read electrical drawings
- Familiar with NFPA 70E
- Has good listening skills and is able to take direction; communicates verbally well
- Is timely and dependable
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in electrical construction
- Able to determine when something is wrong or may go wrong; recognize the bigger picture
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com